Term and Conditions of The Red Card Comedy Club.
General Terms & Conditions
- By accepting your ticket order a legally binding contract between Red Card Comedy Club Ltd and you is created. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes.
- Red Card Comedy Club Ltd reserves the right to alter or vary the performance / event due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or change tickets. This includes Force Majeure which is any cause beyond the organiser’s reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Red Card Comedy Club Ltd cannot guarantee the appearance of any performer at any at any performance.
- Red Card Comedy Club Ltd take the safety of our customers, performers and staff very seriously and we want customers to feel confident to attend and enjoy live events. We will always be vigilant, and reserve the right to implement additional security measures such as bag checks. Lasers/knives/sharp items/fireworks/flares/ smoke bombs/any items which could be used as a weapon will be confiscated and may result in admission being refused.
- Red Card Comedy Club Ltd staff are authorised to refuse admission to the venue and reserve the right to do so if in their absolute judgement your conduct is such that it is likely to disrupt or disturb other persons attending the show. Red Card Comedy Club Ltd also reserves the right to terminate your permission to be on the premises and remove you therefrom in similar circumstances.
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted during the show.
- The making of recordings or photography, with or without flash, during the show are strictly forbidden.
- Red Card Comedy Club Ltd events are held at non-smoking establishments. Smoking including e-cigarettes is not permitted at these premises.
- Red Card Comedy Club Ltd cannot be held responsible for any personal property.
- All tickets are subject to availability.
- It is a condition of sale in respect of all tickets that a ticket is only valid for admission to the performance it was booked for. Any ticket which has been at any time sold in contravention of this condition is void and will not admit the holder to the to the performance.
- Every member of the audience must be in possession of a valid ticket.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure tickets in their possession are for the correct date and time; please check your ticket carefully as mistakes cannot be rectified after the event. Customers attempting to use tickets for an incorrect date or time will not be admitted.
- If you cannot use tickets already paid for, Red Card Comedy Club Ltd can exchange them for another performance of equal value subject to availability. 7 days notice is required.
Cancelled or Rescheduled Shows
- Red Card Comedy Club Ltd will notify ticket holders of a show/performance cancellation with reasonable endeavours. However, we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed before the date of the performance due to circumstances beyond our control.
- If a show/performance is rescheduled then ticket holders will be offered an equivalent value ticket of their original purchase.
- We shall not be liability to you for any damage, defect or loss arising from any events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control. This includes failure to deliver or supply tickets or other goods or services you have ordered, any delay in doing so, or for any failure to commence or complete any performance.
- Possession of a valid ticket authorises admission of the holder to the auditorium immediately before the performance begins but once the performance has begun the following applies. To avoid disturbing the audience and performers, latecomers will not be allowed access to the auditorium until a suitable point in the performance designated by the company, which may not be until the interval.